KTU Faculty of Civil Engineering and Architecture has been organizing 2 international conferences – Advanced Construction (6 conferences) and Ecological Architecture (4 conferences). In 2020 we have merged these conferences and together with our partners invited you to participate in the first international conference Advanced Construction and Architecture 2020.
ACA2020 was be developed together with 2 other University partners and was focused on smart, green and efficient ideas, contributing towards UN Sustainable Development Goals.
International Scientific Conference Advanced Construction and Architecture 2020 – Raw Materials and Circular Economy in the Built Environment
The Conference was to cover a wide range of topics such as:
- Innovative Building Materials and Composites
- Smart Architecture
- Building and City Information Modelling
- Affordable and Clean Energy for the Built Environment
- Indoor Air Quality, Health and Wellbeing
- Alternative Raw Materials, Low Carbon Binders and Concretes
- Advanced Structures and Technologies